I need an e-book written that will contain stories from parents that struggled to get their babies to sleep through the night, but succeeded using various methods.
It will contain 5 -7 stories. They need to be based on real-life experiences. I don’t want stories related to the use of drugs, medications or the types of training programs that you need to buy DVD’s or books for. The stories should not be promoting specific products and need to be useful to a world-wide audience. Stories can be obtained by interviewing people or re-working existing stories from books or websites. No plagiarising. All content will be checked against copyscape.
The book should start with an Introduction (about how hard it is to get babies to sleep all night, some of the basic principles of sleep, and why babies don’t sleep properly), followed by 5-7 chapters of stories, followed by some final words.
The e-book will be proofread before completion. I will not accept any spelling or grammatical errors.
Please provide samples of your work.
1) The word count should be between 10,000 - 12,000 words and delivered as an MS Word file.
2) I would like to see an example of the first couple of chapters to make sure you are on the right track, before you do any further work. I find that's a good way to cut down on re-work.
3) I’ll review and approve the book to make sure it's within specification.
4) I’ll retain complete ownership and copyright and have exclusive right to use all work on my website and for direct mail.
5) It doesn’t matter to me if you use content from other websites to give you ideas for writing, just don’t copy the content and infringe on a copyright. All work must be original.