We want you to rewrite and improve 65 of our existing winery descriptions.
Each winery listed on the website has a 100 - 150 word description. There are 65 wineries for you to update the descriptions.
Currently, the winery writes their own winery descriptions and this can lead to less than desirable descriptions. We want you to use your creativity to re-write and improve the existing winery descriptions.
Your task is to:
* Review, update and rewrite the winery descriptions for each of the 65 wineries.
* Make the winery descriptions as evocative as possible.
* Ensure winery contact details or cellar door opening hours are not included.
* If necessary, you can research the web to find more information on the winery to include more detail in your descriptions.
* Ensure the winery description includes a call to action to get people to add the winery's wines to their carts.
* Ensure all copy has a level of customer focus. Don’t talk about the winery with the visitor removed from discussion or being classed as a “customer”. Get personal and use words like “you”.
* Give the reader an experience of visiting the winery through your words.
We will provide you with a spreadsheet with the existing descriptions for each winery. You are to provide the improved descriptions in the same spreadsheet, in a column next to the existing descriptions. However, you must review each winery on the website as you are updating the description, so that you get a better feel for the winery.
Please use HTML paragraph breaks (i.e. <p> at the beginning of a paragraph and </p> at the end of a paragraph) to make each description easy to read.
Please see the attached SOW document for more details.