QUICK SYNOPSIS: 184-page business plan for a boarding school needs copyediting done by October 15th.
LONG SYNOPSIS: The document (minus architectural drawings) is a 184-page MicroSoft Word business plan. It has a three parts. Part One is the 41-page business plan proper. Appendix A is 142 pages long and contains all the anal details ripped out of the business plan proper. Appendix B has only an introduction page that you will need to look at as the rest of it is architectural drawings.
The business plan is for a FREE tax-exempt non-profit boarding school for exceptionally-gifted (IQ 160+) children from around the world.
Like all business plans, this one is a sales document meant to raise money. In its specific case, that is donations from wealthy donors. The business proper is to be a smooth-flowing document that is logical, persuasive, and its sections building one upon another. All anal details (stuff that doesn’t help the document be what I’ve just stated it needs to be) given a good section title and moved to Appendix A.
Appendix A is structured differently. Each of its sections needs to be pretty much independent of each other as readers might only read that section. Readers expected to more pick and choose what they read in Appendix A. Appendix A is to show that all aspects of the business have been thought of and addressed. The first part of its Table of Contents is arranged along the lines of a FAQs.
In addition to the above, what I need done is:
1) Work done in MicroSoft Word with “Track Changes” on so I can see what you did in comparison to what I had before.
2) The Table of Contents needs to be formatted so the different sections have their pages indexed on it and, if possible, if I later add new material or subtract material, the Table of Contents will adjust its page numbers.
3) Document polished. There are certain sections that just don’t flow smoothly … or as smoothly as I like. An example of this is the attached zip file that contains a mental tour of one of the floor of the dorms.
4) Formatting so sentence fragments of paragraphs don’t go onto the next page. However, formatting done after all changes have been approved.
5) After formatting is done, the document is to be delivered ready for printing at my local Kinko’s.
If you are interested, show how you would do the pages in the zip file. You do not need to do all eight pages. Just enough to show me your style and approach.
I will need the entire plan done by October 15th at the latest. I plan to print it off on that date at my local Kinko’s and then FedEx it to a wealthy individual and his wife for their review. I will then fly down to meet with them on October 22nd to talk about it.
Please include the following in your proposal: a) explanation of your skills and experience relative to my project, b) price quote (list as final or approximate) and c) confirmation that you can deliver the product on or before the October 15 deadline. Submissions without this information will not be considered.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $245 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi I am a consultant with excellent communication & presentation skills.I bring to the table, considerable experience of developing business plans across product/market categories, along with my presentation skills.
I can handle all content development work in English. Please visit the following websites to see the content I have developed. [url removed, login to view] [url removed, login to view]