I am in need of a copy/content writer with very strong English skills. You'll be writing articles about fireplaces (I have the keyword list) as your subject matter, so you'll need to be able to articulate yourself intelligently in your articles.
- 30-35 articles of 100% ORIGINAL copy (this will be confirmed through various tools and methods to ensure content is original)
- 500 words of quality content per page MINIMUM (prefer closer to 600)
- All copy written around one specific keyword phrase per page (no mixing several subjects or keywords in one article). I'll provide the keyword list to the winning bid.
- All copy must be grammatically correct and must be in English
- MUST have a strong grasp on English and grammar
- Absolutely must limit the use of filler words that are meant to bump the word total
- Must be willing to make revisions until I'm satisfied (if done right the 1st time, no revisions will be necessary).
- Articles must be submitted as they are finished so I can review them for quality. I reserve the right to cancel the project if your work is not up to my standards (you'll be paid a pro-rated amount for work completed).
- SEO optimized WITHOUT deterring from readability
- Ownership of articles are retained by the buyer (me)
I need information that will make sense and be completely relevant to the keyword for that page. All details, keywords, and the format will be provided to the winning bid.
Content must be 100% original and be focused 100% on the keyword for that particular page. SEO knowledge is strongly desired. No copy-paste and no piecing together from other sources as it will be checked via copyscape and/or other methods. Also, content should be written in a manner where it's modularized, making use of sub-headers, bullet points, lists, and anything else that makes readability EASY!
MY BUDGET IS A FIRM $100.00.
Please DO NOT BID UNLESS YOU CAN DO THE ENTIRE PROJECT WITHIN THE BUDGET BASED ON THE PROJECT SPECIFICATIONS! Also include how many articles you will write based on my budget. A sample of your work on a similar (or close-to similar) subject would be appreciated. Finally, only bid if you plan on accepting the project if I am to award it to you. Thank you.