I need 66 500 word articles, each of original content and writing.
This means _No_ Rewriting. If you "happen to have" content laying about that pertains to the general topics I list in a specific manner, I will pay .30 per 550 to 600 words and the project can be submitted all at once immediately and payment will be made upon review.
I don't need rehashed PLR or otherwise re-written / "re-translated" content. I need these articles to be in the form of someone with a higher degree of education than a high-school diploma or GED. The writer(s) must be native English speakers. I won't be paying for your ESL homework and if you're not in Europe, the U.S. or areas around and in the U.K. I won't be hiring you.
The payment will be made via GAF on a .75 per original 550+ worrd article basis, 10 submitted per day on various topics.
Each topic isn't to be covered in more than 2 articles and they're not to be the same text in parts. (Ex: Silver Jewelery Topic Pt. I & Pt. II). During the project completion time and after, the content written by the seller awarded the project will be the sole property of the buyer and the buyer will retain permanent exclusive use rights.
For any work above 600 words, no additional bonus to payment for each article will apply unless that article meets or exceeds 1150 words upon which payment of [url removed, login to view]$ per each article meeting or exceeding 1150 words will apply. For Articles of 2000 words, payment of $[url removed, login to view] per each article will apply.
Payment of at least $[url removed, login to view] will be awarded upon the work oulined in the project being completed and fully reviewed with any editing needing to be done taken from the awarded amount as follows:
1) For any content that is not original and found with copywriting plagiarism measures or which isn't readable by a native English speaker with consistency as written from another educated native English speaker, the work will be redone by the writer.
2) For each and every 600 word article, both those accepted and not accepted the buyer retains the rights of ownership for them in the sense of ownership of the original content, the original ownerership of any plagiarised content won't be disputed.
3) For 3 pieces of content that aren't acceptable, for plagiarism the writer will not be paid and will be reported to GAF and also the original owner of the writing.
4) For 4 pieces of writing or more that are submitted that have to be more than merely proofread by the project buyer, the writer will be paid .30 for each 600 word article at the end of the project, contingent upon the delivery of the requested 66 such articles (all articles must be finished and given to the buyer for review).
5) The articles must be suitable for placement on a web-page for all ages and from a marketing standpoint be both politically correct and safe for children and work environments.
6) For any content that requires reformatting, fixes for errors in punctuation, placement, spelling, capitalization or improper grammar
as the buyer sees fit, the buyer will pay the writer .30 for each article. If any clarification of meaning or statement needs to be made from the buyer to the writer, this rate also applies.
Given these above guidelines, if you following the proper English grammar usage, spell, punctuate, capitalize and use statements the general reader will understand your work will be accepted.
Of the above statements, also if plagiarism is found it will be treated as fraud in a litigatory sense as the buyer could potentially liable and also be filed suit against if such claims were made.
The topics are as follows, all must be used:
Medical breakthroughs in 2000-2008
Medical breakthroughs in 1990-2000
Medical breakthroughs in 1980-1990
The Violin (musical instrument)
The Piano (musical instrument)
Opera (history of)
Theatre (plays, history of)
computers (history of)
computer technology timeline 1980-1990
computer technology timeline 1990-2000
computer technology timeline 2000-2009
hazards of smoking tobacco
famous poets of 1990-2009
famous poets of 1890-1909
growth of literacy
growth of education and educational systems
north american population
south american population
u.k. (england, ireland & scotland) population
religions of the world (don't include cults and satanism)
healthcare in the U.S.
healthcare in the U.K.
Healthcare in Canada
Healthcare in Austrailia
Healthcare in Europe
the most profitable small businesses
an additional [url removed, login to view] bonus will be paid for 2 accurate articles on the
the most popular incentive motivations for completing internet surveys
the most popular internet uses