Writer required to write a 50 page eBook using content provided from other sources (other ebooks). This requires the writer to:
1. Read the other eBooks/sources and understand them.
2. Re-structure the content in a logical manner that is different from all the other content.
3. Rewrite the content in such a way that it differs from the previous content (this is not simply replacing words with synonyms, but rewriting in your own words.)
NO AUTOMATED REWRITING TOOLS - I can use these myself and don’t want them used here.
In a nutshell:
- Take 3 eBooks, pull out the important parts and turn them into a single 50 page ebook. Ensure that content is rewritten and restructured. This isn't just about passing Copyscape requirements- a writer is needed who is capable of restructuring and combining multiple books into a single work.
- All base content will be provided.
- Writer must email a signed statement saying that I retain all rights to the book.
- Written English fluency needed
I know these requirements sounds onerous, but if you are generally interested in using your creativity in a writing project, then this is for you. I am keen to work with the writer(s) to solve any problems and assist as best I can.
This is a project that can lead to further work for the right person.