Exam Preparation eBook for Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician : CCENT - 640-822 ICND1
We need content developed for internal course material for the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician : CCENT - 640-822 ICND1 Exam. This is not web-content, this is course material.
The work will offer cohesive, concise, yet comprehensive coverage of all the topics included in the Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician : CCENT - 640-822 ICND1 Exam. With a laser sharp focus on the exam objectives found here
[url removed, login to view]
It will include:
* 250 questions modeled after the real exam with fully explained answers.
* A complete practice exam with questions modeled after the real exam and fully explained answers.
* Exam Quick Prep feature which recaps all the important points for the last hour preparation before taking the exam.
Covers all CCENT - 640-822 ICND1 exam topics, including:
Describe the operation of data networks.
* Describe the purpose and functions of various network devices
* Select the components required to meet a given network specification
* Use the OSI and TCP/IP models and their associated protocols to explain how data flows in a network
* Describe common networking applications including web applications
* Describe the purpose and basic operation of the protocols in the OSI and TCP models
* Describe the impact of applications (Voice Over IP and Video Over IP) on a network
* Interpret network diagrams
* Determine the path between two hosts across a network
* Describe the components required for network and Internet communications
* Identify and correct common network problems at layers 1, 2, 3 and 7 using a layered model approach
* Differentiate between LAN/WAN operation and features
Implement a small switched network
* Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect switches to other network devices and hosts
* Explain the technology and media access control method for Ethernet technologies
* Explain network segmentation and basic traffic management concepts
* Explain the operation of Cisco switches and basic switching concepts
* Perform, save and verify initial switch configuration tasks including remote access management
* Verify network status and switch operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute,telnet,SSH,arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands
* Implement and verify basic security for a switch (port security, deactivate ports)
* Identify, prescribe, and resolve common switched network media issues, configuration issues, autonegotiation, and switch hardware failures
Implement an IP addressing scheme and IP services to meet network requirements for a small branch office
* Describe the need and role of addressing in a network
* Create and apply an addressing scheme to a network Assign and verify valid IP addresses to hosts, servers, and networking devices in a LAN environment
* Explain the basic uses and operation of NAT in a small network connecting to one ISP
* Describe and verify DNS operation
* Describe the operation and benefits of using private and public IP addressing
* Enable NAT for a small network with a single ISP and connection using SDM and verify operation using CLI and ping
* Configure, verify and troubleshoot DHCP and DNS operation on a router.(including: CLI/SDM)
* Implement static and dynamic addressing services for hosts in a LAN environment
* Identify and correct IP addressing issues
Implement a small routed network
* Describe basic routing concepts (including: packet forwarding, router lookup process)
* Describe the operation of Cisco routers (including: router bootup process, POST, router components)
* Select the appropriate media, cables, ports, and connectors to connect routers to other network devices and hosts
* Configure, verify, and troubleshoot RIPv2
* Access and utilize the router CLI to set basic parameters
* Connect, configure, and verify operation status of a device interface
* Verify device configuration and network connectivity using ping, traceroute, telnet, SSH or other utilities
* Perform and verify routing configuration tasks for a static or default route given specific routing requirements
* Manage IOS configuration files (including: save, edit, upgrade, restore)
* Manage Cisco IOS
* Implement password and physical security
* Verify network status and router operation using basic utilities (including: ping, traceroute,telnet,SSH,arp, ipconfig), SHOW & DEBUG commands
Explain and select the appropriate administrative tasks required for a WLAN
* Describe standards associated with wireless media (including: IEEE WI-FI Alliance, ITU/FCC)
* Identify and describe the purpose of the components in a small wireless network. (including: SSID, BSS, ESS)
* Identify the basic parameters to configure on a wireless network to ensure that devices connect to the correct access point
* Compare and contrast wireless security features and capabilities of WPA security (including: open, WEP, WPA-1/2)
* Identify common issues with implementing wireless networks
Identify security threats to a network and describe general methods to mitigate those threats
* Explain today's increasing network security threats and the need to implement a comprehensive security policy to mitigate the threats
* Explain general methods to mitigate common security threats to network devices, hosts, and applications
* Describe the functions of common security appliances and applications
* Describe security recommended practices including initial steps to secure network devices
Implement and verify WAN links
* Describe different methods for connecting to a WAN
* Configure and verify a basic WAN serial connection
Please bid and submit writing samples if available. You also much have a strong command of the English language.
This is an immediate need. When awarded you will deliver the content in 21 days or sooner.
We have a constant need for courseware content. We are looking for someone that can eventually know our needs and be completely independent in coming up with ideas for courseware. If you are motivated and can write quality content on various subjects, then we can give you plenty of work.
So, we are looking for a native English speaker to author a Cisco Certified Entry Networking Technician : CCENT - 640-822 ICND1 Exam Prep Guide. You will return something that we can use without readers asking, "Was this even spell-checked?"
We are looking for correct [url removed, login to view] content must be unique and in US English. Since we're not planning to give detailed instructions, we're expecting the writer to know the subject through and through and be creative and proactive.
We do several projects like this at any given time and are looking for somebody we can call on for repeat projects. We work with a variety of writers.
Again, we're looking to develop long-term relationships with content developers. If you're good, we'll hire you again and again.
We have a deadline of 21 days from when you start. If you cannot keep this deadline, please do not bid.
In total you will deliver no less than 30000 words on the subject, well researched, original and fluent English, containing correct grammar.
You will need to provide (links to) samples of the work you have done in the past with your bid.
We're looking for somebody with good communication skills, who will update us on the project and let us know if any problems arise.
If you have any questions, don't hesitate to ask.
Thanks for reading this and considering our project!! We appreciate you!!
5 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $668 untuk pekerjaan ini
I attended Microsoft exams, so i understand what you are looking for. I am MCP and MCSA, so i have the knowledge. I will require some materials for review.