KrowdX is offering an exciting opportunity to join a world-class team that has built a ground-breaking platform that creates COVID-19 safe bubbles for sports, events, travel, and conventions. Our team is growing, and we are looking to add on a new technical-business writer who can translate complex product information into simple, polished, and engaging content.
• Obtain a deep understanding of our platform, technology, services and business opportunities.
• Translate and explain complex concepts, write with the right tone in simple, polished, and engaging content that is interesting and persuasive for target readers.
• Document design. Create high-quality and customized for target markets.
• Keep materials updated and contextually relevant.
• Develop and maintain detailed repository of reference materials, including research and presentations.
• Corporate communications, news releases and newsletters.
• Work with our marketing team to research, ideate, and create content for our website.
• Create, write and repurpose content for the website and social media.
• Passion for writing and communications. College or University degree in Journalism, Communications.
• 3 + years of relevant experience in technology writing, marketing and corporate communications.
• Experience in analyzing the target audience to define the tone and knowledge level of the document, and tailor it specifically.
• Experience in creating a storyline, USP, CTA, competitive advantages and differentiating features.
• Advanced proficiency in Word and PowerPoint.
• Exceptional project management skills with attention to detail, well-organized and self-directed.
• Demonstrated ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
• Solutions-oriented individual
Please forward your CV and examples of recent work
The contract terms can be discussed.