We are looking for a freelancer to write regular "How to" guides on our websites and blogs. If you are selected you will be contracted to write 20 "how to" guides for $500. If your guides do well and attract traffic you will get contracted again with higher compensation.
To qualify for this opportunity please submit a sample "how to" guide with the following criteria:
- Your article should be a "How To" type of article. It can be about how to do anything for example "How to learn Chinese", "How to read faster", "How to make money online" etc.
- Your article must be original. Do not copy and paste from any website. Your submitted article will become our property (this is so that we can get our senior writers to review it freely without worrying about copyright issues)
- Your article must have a brief introduction (2-5 sentences), a body (the how to steps), and a brief conclusion (2-5 sentences)
- Your article must be at least 400 words, it can be longer but it must NOT be longer than 500 words
- Make sure your article doesn't have any grammatical or spelling errors
- Also make sure it's simple, and easy to understand
If we like your sample "how to" guide we will send you a contract immediately. If you are too lazy to write a "how to" guide to apply for this opportunity then please don't waste our time or yours. Don't submit "how to" guides that are already published since we have no way of making sure it was you who actually wrote them. We are looking for motivated self driven individuals. We require the sample "how to" guide because it's the quickest way for us to assess you ability to write such guides.