I need 20 articles suitable for directory submission written by a professional who understands the basics of SEO. Articles must be between 500 and 600 words in length and be targeted towards keywords or phrases which I shall provide.
Articles must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Be written in a grammatically correct and free-flowing style according to US or UK English.
2. Contain between 3.5 and 4.5% keyword density
3. Contain a title and complete article body
4. Article body must be at least 500 words in length and no more
than 650 words in length.
5. Be submitted in .txt format
6. Be completely original, no plagiarism (Articles will be checked for plagiarism on Copyscape before they are accepted.)
7. If your English is poor or mediocre, please do not bid. You will be wasting your time. I require that there be absolutely NO typos, grammatical errors, etc. They must be in perfect English.
8. The keywords will be based on the oil and gas industry, so if you don't feel that you can write convincingly on the topic... please don't waste my time.
In accepting this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”.
In other words, the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the copyright and all rights to the work. You may NOT publish the work in any way. Please do not apply unless you agree to this stipulation.
To prove that you have actually read this posting properly and not just copy and paste put the word 'Agreed' in your bid.
PLEASE include at least one sample piece with your bid which represents the quality of work that I can expect for this project. If you have several articles please send them. I can't possibly give you the work if I don't know what you can do...
My projected budget is $4 per article. If you feel that the quality of your work merits a higher price please elaborate specifically why.