I need 20 articles written about credit cards, suitable for directory submission written by a professional who
understands the basics of SEO. Articles must be between 400 and 500 words in
length and be targeted towards keywords which I shall provide. I will expect one
article per keyword phrase.
Articles must adhere to the following guidelines:
1. Be written in a grammatically correct and free-flowing style according to US
2. Contain between 3.5 and 4.5% keyword density
3. Contain a title, 250 character abstract, and complete article body (or any other
requirements you need)
4. Article body must be at least 400 words in length and no more
than 650 words in length
5. Be submitted in .txt format
6. Be completely original, no plagiarism (I will check each article)
In accepting this contract, you are providing “work made for hire”. In other
words, the buyer (me) and only the buyer will own the copyright and all rights
to the work. You may not publish the work in any way. Please do not apply
unless you agree to this stipulation. (This is an extremely necessary thing to
include. Failure to do so means that the person writing the articles can go ahead
and submit them to other buyers or to their own websites.)
Please include at least one sample piece with your bid which represents the quality of
work that I can expect for this project. The MAXIMUM budget I can afford for this
project is $2 per article.
Also I need a fairly quick turnaround. Anytime frame over 48 hours after the job has been assigned will be rejected immediately.