- 30 original articles eplaining or giving advice on a set of broader financial topics like loans, mortgages, insurances, credit counseling, refinancing
- Each articles should be 650 words +/- 10%.
- Each article should include one or two great authority references - i.e. for credit counseling this should be [url removed, login to view] or similar reputable authorties
- the 30 topics will be provided to chosen coder.
- these article need to be checked via CopyScape ! I will continue copyscaping these after purchase
The final twist of the topics including keywords shall be negotiated
in a brainstorming after successful bid!
Your creative input is welcome!
These articles need to be of an informal style, written in a compact reference , but well readable style,
helpful advice for US people seeking advice in financial topics
Please avoid any rambling or "padded" articles -- e.g., repeating concepts/statements by rewording or rephrasing, constructing phrases or sentences in a way that makes them longer, which is meant to simply meet the required word count.
Deadline for this project is 30 days after bid acceptance.
Please provide a sample with your bid,
and bid for all 30 articles. (Partial bids will be ignored.)
I would like to work with you directly in an online editing system as well (would help formatting a lot..., draft+review workflow is in there, also wysiwig editor, HTML 99% not required)
please take a look at this process
* Click the "add new story" button on the new menu "publishing"
* Upload or write your story with a cool HTML editor that works like Word and other text programs
* Submit it to us for review by changing the status from "Draft" to "Review" in the area "content creation"
* You will be notified via e-Mail when we reviewed your article, require possible adapations or scheduled it for going live.
* If you are unsure if the mail reached you, you can checkout the "author dashboard" on a regular basis, as this contains all your contributions and their review and post status listed in a nice tabular fashion
If you have worked with me before, no need to include a sample with your bid.