Using the GMAT Official Guides as your source, we are seeking exceptional writing to assist in the reformulation and creation of Sentence Correction, Critical Reasoning and Reading Comprehension (passages and questions).
Writer should have a solid knowledge of the English language, understand HOW questions in the GMAT are being written, to re-formulate new questions that test the same items.
You need to carefully imitate the style of the OG while completely changing topics etc., so that the traps in the distractors are roughly parallel to the real traps, etc. In short, we're not writing Kaplan-style questions where the pitfalls are totally unlike any real
pitfalls you'd ever face.
All your questions will be checked by our verbal expert.
The project is slated to begin immediately. Launch date for the entire coursepack is October 2008.
(1) What is your cost estimate to complete this project?
(2) Please detail your writing experience and provide examples of projects on which you have previously worked.
(3) Please provide samples of each category you would like to work on.
(4) Can you complete this project and have the document ready for the scheduled launch date?
(5) sent at least 2 samples of your reformulation of the Official Guide questions, answers and explaination of right/wrong answer.
THE PROJECT is comprised of one or all of the following:
SCs we need: a little under 250 to equal OG 11 plus supplement;
CRs we need: 206 to match OG 11 plus supplement, but we probably
want more; we have about 40, but some of these will go to illustrating
points inside the manual rather than being practice afterwards
RCs we need: 46 passages to match OG 11 plus supplement