Looking for an extremely professional writer who can research and write an article of 5000 words about foods and fruits that fight depression. Must include what foods to eat and what to avoid to prevent, improve, and heal depression.
- Each food item in your list WILL have its own heading and mini-chapter. List must be prioritized based on relative significance of the effect on depression. i.e. the bigger the effect of the food item, the sooner it should be discussed.
- At least 20 mini-chapters ( = 20 food items to consume or avoid) plus extensive scientific citation. Also, must include recommendations for consumption, e.g. how often, how much, etc. Expecting around 250 words per food item.
- Your research results will be compared with top 20 dietary recommendations we have gathered from professionals in the mental health field. Very few food items (avoid/consume) should be missing or misprioritized.
- Zero tolerance for grammatical, style, and other errors. We expect a high caliber of writing comparable to an article from a North American magazine.
- Work must past search engine(s) and copyscape detections.
- Work must be approved and accepted by our in-house editor.
- Buyer will retain all rights and ownership including exclusive copyright to the work and its derivatives. All rights and ownership are transferred from the author to the buyer immediately upon payment. The content you deliver must adhere to all copyright laws.
Please be clear about delivery time.
Plenty more work available if satisfied with quality.
PLEASE SUBMIT WRITING SAMPLES WITH YOUR BID.
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $115 untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a full-time professional writer and am very interested in working on this project for you. Please see PM for details and writing sample. Thank you, Sara
I am an experienced scientific and medical writer with a background in molecular biology. See PM for sample. Should you have any questions please contact me. Regards
I have extensive research skills as a college writer. I have written numerous research papers with excellent attention to detail. I do not tolerate grammatical errors and neither should you!