We’re looking for a writer to create content for an online information directory and reservation network for transportation services industry. We are only interested in capable and experienced writers (native English bidders only please) to write consumer guides, FAQs and additional Website content.
Writer duties include researching, writing original content, organizing, editing and rewriting information and content from multiple sources. Writer will need to generate about 50 pages of text (~500 words/page). For some consumer guides writer will be presented with a collection of short write-ups that need to be edited, organized and rewritten, but the majority of the guides and FAQ's will need to be written from scratch.
We will own all content in its entirety and each piece will be thoroughly checked for plagiarism. You will be evaluated on your ability to research, write and edit content for consumer guides for a consumer oriented car reservation network. The content writer must meet the following criteria:
1. Writer must have experience writing articles related to topical and timely subjects.
2. Writer must be able to research each content piece and create original content.
3. Writer must be familiar with how to write content to maximize search engine placement.
4. Writer must have examples of recent articles he or she has written.
5. Writer must accept payment by PayPal.
6. Writer understands that he or she will only be paid after acceptance of content.
Please carefully read the project description and provide the link or title to two publications (which can be found online) or provide two entire writing samples through PM.
To bidders on our previous project post: we're splitting the job requirements into multiple pieces to ease estimating & content delivery. If we like the results, there's more work available.