I have 6 articles (less than 500 words each) and I need a writer who can rewrite them in his/her own words while retaining the meanings of the original articles.
Please only bid on this project if you can meet this: All articles must be written in American English, must be checked for grammar & spelling and be able to pass Dupefreepro as original content.
The articles must be informative, easy to read, manually written. No article software please.
I will pay $15.00 for 12 article rewrites (2 rewrites for each article for a total of 6 - see below for explanation). All articles must be completed within 2 days of the project being awarded. Please do not bid if you can not work within this timeline and budget.
Here's what you need to do.
Each article needs to be rewritten twice (2) in the following manner (each of the two versions should be a completely fresh re-write according to these specs):
1. The title needs to be rewritten, but must still capture or describe the theme of the article in as engaging or interesting way as possible.
2. Each paragraph needs to be reworded. The number of words and sentences in the paragraph may change. The overall content and meaning of the paragraph must remain the same.
3. The number of paragraphs must NOT change. i.e. if the article starts with 9 paragraphs it must end up with 9 paragraphs, and each of those paragraphs should still say the same thing as the original article, but just using different words. Any subheadings that are a single line should be rewritten, and should remain as a single line.
4. If the article has bullet points or lists, then each line of the list should be reworded, but the number of points or lines must remain the same.
5. The style of bullet or numbering must remain the same, e.g. do not change "1)" to "1."
6. Bullets/lists must have a blank line between each point.
7. The articles are in TXT file and to be delivered in a zip file. Each article that I supply will have the name [url removed, login to view], [url removed, login to view] etc. The articles you do should have the same file name but changing the "a" to "b" and "c" as in: [url removed, login to view] and [url removed, login to view]
8. Articles are to be formatted as follows:
Title on top line.
Paragraph1 followed by empty line,
Paragraph2 followed by empty line, etc.
9. Articles are for ghostwriting, and no credit to original author will be given once we have paid our account.
10. Full payment of the work shall be released after the work is approved.
11. Please PM samples of your previous work when you make your bid.
We look forward to receiving your bids. Thank you.