1. Make a simple version of Black Jack for one player (not completely correct "Las Vegas" rules).
- You pick a card that can be from 1 to 10.
- You pick as many cards as you want, until you reach 21. If you go above 21, you loose.
- The house will then draw cards. The house have to draw cards until it matches your score, or gets a better score. If it get a match, it is a draw, and you play again. Else the one that has the best score <= 21 wins.
2. Update the game so a 1 (the ace) can be 1 or 11.
The player chooses whether it counts as 1 or 11. The house choose the best number according to logic(AI) you make up yourself.
3. Update the game so each player (you and the house) has 100$ each as a start capital.
- Make the minimum fee for participating a game 10 $. This is so you can not throw your cards without penalty.
- After the player have drawn cards, she bets the sum of money she wants (up to the money the player or the house has.) The house always matches the player. That means, you can not bet more money than your opponent has.
- The game goes on for as many rounds necessary. The one that wins the opponents money, wins the whole game!
4. The original game has 13 cards, where 10, knight, queen and king all counts as 10.
That is, there is 4 possibilities to get a 10 when you draw a card.
Update the game to include this!