I need company that will make a team collaboration software similar to Blizz by TeamViewer. Software requirements are following:
1. Software consist of 3 parts:
- presenter part is responsible for capturing screen and audio, compressing it and sending it to server
- server part is responsible for broadcasting captured screen and audio to all connected clients
- clients connected to meeting are responsible for decoding image and audio received from server and show it on the screen along with audio
2. Software needs to have chat integrated in it so that all participant and presenter could communicate with each other.
3. Software needs to be written in native c/c++ and c# programming language. Client that captures screen and audio should be made in c/c++. Server part needs to be in c#. Client that receives and decodes images and audio needs to be done in c/c++ for decoding and then c# for presenting decoded images on screen and for playing decoded audio.
4. Transfer between client(s) and server should be encrypted by end to end encryption.
5. Software (server part) will be located on one server only.
6. Software needs to use codecs for high video encoding like h264 or h265 that are open source (free for commercial use).
7. Delay between presenter and receiver needs to be as lowest as possible (below 1 second) with smallest traffic size possible.
8. Software needs to have an option for saving presenter session to video file.
9. There should be an option for recording from a presenter's web camera (for example, small part of screen is dedicated to web camera screen so that you can see presenter and his screen).
10. There should be options for setting up microphone, camera and speakers (selecting which device to use and volume level).
11. User interface should have list of participants and basic menu for options, starting and stopping presentation, initiating chat window, etc..
12. There should be an option to pass the role of a presenter to a chosen participant.
Offered price needs to be final with tax included. If you have questions, please ask. Project deadline is November 2019. Please don't put price that is unreasonably too high, because I have experience with similar projects so I know what is reasonable price and what is not. Also, I can help you with lots of things and I have some of the code parts finished.