You are to fork the project (start unique development branches) with your prior group members. A prior project of mine will be given , and must use it as a base for completing the project.
Individually, develop your prior project into a playable game of some sort. there are no strict requirements on what type of game this must be. It is possible to turn our snowman into a "2D Plat former" , a "first person shooter", or a myriad of other options. it is not necessary to use the collision detection we did for the prior project, but you must use the following:
1) You must use the same snowman that is provided.
2) You must use the snowman destruction animation in the game.
3) You must use the tree you created in the game.
* The game must have some clear(documented) way to start; it shouldn't immediately begin until the user chooses to do so.
* The game must have some clear end; generally, when the player loses in some clearly defined way.
* The game must be able to be restarted without re-running the program in a clearly defined way.
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $193 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hey. I do urgent student works on 3D graphics. My bid is high, because I do it quickly, I comment on all the code, I do it cool =) Read reviews of my happy clients and see 3D examples in the profile)