Do you have experience porting code from .NET (C#) to GPU?
If so, you might be able to help us save a boatload of $$$$.
Let me tell you a bit about what we're doing currently:
- We're linking together dozens of 64-core Windows machines in the Azure cloud (about 2500) but I noticed a single Nvidea Tesla has 4992 cores.
- The reason for massively parallel? We're back testing trading strategies all the time using machine learning (The ML uses evolutionary search to create trading systems from scratch).
What I'd like to do:
- Save money and boost speed by porting existing C# code to the GPU in the cloud as seamlessly as possible.
- I have a team of programmers, but I want to find the best path to accomplish this task.
- Talk with my team (mostly the programming team manager) to discuss the steps to take so we can quickly and efficiently move the code over to the GPU.
- Must be experienced in Hoffigration techniques.
- Must have done this task before (not theoretical).
- Must have cloud computing experience.
If you think you can help, apply now.
I look forward to hearing from you!