An NT Service that will do the entire functionality of the monitoring application you have been working on during the previous project that you have cancelled. Max bid $350
1. No additional / external process / application will be needed.
2. Bypass UAC
3. Redesign, debug, code review, improvements, etc.
4. Integration with the [url removed, login to view] driver to hide all files created
5. Hiding the service and process from process list. That should work not only with Windows Task list but also with tools like ProcessExplorer
6. Integrating a very light version of BoxedApp, using the BoxedApp source code provided. That should be a static c++ library compatible with Windows XP, Vista, 7 and 8, including all service packs, and x86 / x64. The library should provide an equivalent functions for creating, deleting, opening, executing and copying files which will only reside in memory, inside a virtual isolated environment.
The project can be started in a week or so.
2 freelancers are bidding on average $325 for this job
Your main requirements are clear. We can do this for you and we have mentioned how we are going to do this in the message we sent you. Please go through it and contact us for more details. Solution Infinity.
I'm an advanced c++ and driver developer. I have 10 years of experience in c++ and driver programming. I have developed many c++ and driver programs. I have ability to do that. I'll satisfy you with your projects.