Design an object-oriented solution and implement the solution in C++.
Weather data in the format we are after is available for a number of years (starting from 1998). Data is logged at intervals of 10 minutes. Sample data in comma-separated value text files is made available for this assignment. Each file contains a year’s worth of data for multiple sensors. Data for each date-time recording are on separate rows. Within each row, a comma separates the value for each sensor. Examine the data using a text editor and in a spreadsheet application. You may want to remove the first few rows if the key list (sensor list) is there.
Note: Don’t tick “Date/Time in UTC” when downloading the data yourself. When downloading, select all sensors in the left group and nothing from the right group. Use data only from May 1998 to 2016.
The raw data files will be in Microsoft Excel.
1. design and write good structured and object oriented C++ programs;
2. design and write well documented C++ programs that use programmer designed data structures;
3. design and execute test plans (unit tests and application tests);
4. draw Unified Modeling Language class diagrams that can be implemented;
5. discuss (and apply) the theory and application of data structures and the algorithms that use them and are used by them;
6. design and implement solutions that adhere to given specifications and requirements.
Your program loads the data first.
After loading the data into the required data structures (see below), your program displays the menu to the user. The required data structures (see below) must be used for menu items 1 to 4.
Make sure the design is modular to cater for future iterations of the assignment requirements. For example, future iterations might require handling of more data fields. New output requirements may be needed.
You must provide all of the following;
• UML design and Data Dictionary (diagrams should show high level and the detailed version)
• Data Dictionary to accompany the UML diagram. Present this in the form of a table as shown in the lecture notes.
• Written rationale for the design – answer “why” you did something in a particular way or why something is needed. “What it does”, is written in the code comments and not in the rationale. Provide rationale for each method and attribute in your Vector class and any other class that you write. We would like to know why you designed something in a particular way – i.e. what is your thinking behind the design. You do not have to provide a rationale for simple setters/getters. Label the column “Rationale”.
• Algorithm – so that a non C++ programmer can implement your approach. The algorithm should be understandable by a programmer who does not know C++ but may know Java, or some other programming language. If you like, you can use the algorithm writing style used in our reference book Introduction to Algorithms by Cormen, Leiserson, Rivest and Stein. One example is on page 18 of the third edition of the reference book. You should use meaningful names relevant to this assignment problem.
• Source code with doxygen style comments. All .h files should have doxygen comments as shown in ModelFile.h. Implementation files (.cpp) have normal code comments.
• Doxygen output (only html output) in a sub directory called “html”.
• Program that builds (using one of Microsoft Visual Studio 2013 OR 2015 or the latest edition of code::blocks) and runs. All we would need to do to build your program is to load your solution file (.sln) file for Visual Studio or the Codeblocks project file (.cbp) and select “build”. Although we will use our own data file(s), you must still provide the data file you are using so that the program builds and works as submitted.
• Test plan
13 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $210 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hello. I'm a researcher doing PhD. I can help you with the data structures program. I read your requirements in details and i can deliver it on time. Looking forward to talk
Dear sir, I have 2 years of experience in c++ programming. I can give u the work with in 2days with good quality. Relevant Skills and Experience C++ programming,