Only apply if you know what QMK firmware is, how it works, and are confident you can implement a custom keyboard that would require a custom QMK protocol.
I have a custom keyboard controller, and firmware that I'd like to make compatible with QMK. The firmware's matrix scanning, key sending etc. are all implemented.
The task is to port the existing firmware's functionality to QMK.
- Must be flashable via USB (instructions required)
- Original Firmware ([login to view URL])
- Project log ([login to view URL])
- More details on issue ([login to view URL])
Example QMK Fork using the same SOC (nRF52840)
- [login to view URL]
- Check the 'nrf' protocol
- This fork uses nordic SDK directly. You can choose to build off this fork, and use the nordic SDK or use the existing Adafruit library.