We need someone to set up continuous integration (CI) for our C++ project. (Jenkins is preferred.) It needs to compile and pass tests under gcc and clang for Linux. Additionally, it needs to compile and pass tests using Visual Studio for Windows. You will also need to run clang analyzer and clang sanitizer on all platforms (Windows and Linux).
Linux and Windows servers are available on public clouds. The VCS is git, and we are using GitLab as the web interface.
Here are the FULL specifications:
1. Compile and run tests for each subproject.
2. Don't stop if one fails.
3. Get email report if errors occurred.
4. Mark build as FAILED if errors occurred.
5. It should be done without lot of copy/paste.
6. And it should be done for different compilers and then for clang sanitizers and clang static analysis. Yet again with as little copy/paste as possible.
Please state you have read the requirements and know how to deal with them. You will not be paid if it's not 100% done... no "upfront" payments to start this project (I am a 5-star employer) since we've already had someone fail to do this. It's not just a quick and simple installation of Jenkins, you should have C++ experience.
You will be REQUIRED to sign and mail an NDA. USA applicants preferred. Since some freelancers just set their country to the USA, just know that - when you mail in the signed NDA - it's going to show where the mail came from.