I'd like to create a lead generation application where users enter their email address to move a progress bar closer towards a goal. For example:
"We're giving away discount coupons! The more people that register, the larger the discount we'll give away! The offer will only be made to registered members."
So we would start at say [min value] = $1
And [max value] = $10
[Increment] = $1
[Jump Value] = 1000 (registrations)
[End Date] = Enter dd/mm/yy to define countdown timer
[ ] = variable
1. Progress Bar starts at [min value]
2. User enters email address on form. Regex validation. User gets sent confirmation email.
3. Each email registration counts towards reaching a tier reached when registrations hit [Jump Value] up to a [max value]
4. When [tier] is reached, the progress bar shifts closer towards the [max value] by [increment] value
5. World Map image on the UI shows a heat map of where people are registering from. (IPLocation)
6. Share buttons on UI let users share via Facebook, Twitter or Email
7. Countdown timer on UI shows time remaining towards [End Date]
An example of a similar application is attached.
Though i'm not particular on the programming language you use, it looks like you're good with php, so the job should be completed using a php framework (of your choice.)
Can you help with this project?