Data Defenders, LLC., based in Chicago, IL is a recognized, market-leading provider of Cybersecurity solutions providing consulting services to corporate, local and state municipalities. Data Defenders specializes in Cybersecurity Risk Advisory, Response, and Managed Cybersecurity solutions. Based on the success of the company’s business development activities, Data Defenders is experiencing rapid sales growth of our unique service offerings.
The company is currently executing an aggressive expansion and growth strategy to establish a nationwide presence in all of our practice areas. As such, Data Defenders is immediately seeking a talented, skilled, and experienced Business Central Consultant with an understanding of standard Dynamics 365 functionality.
Experienced in the design, implementation, management and training of the MS Dynamics 365 Business Central application and its add-on products.
Provide front-end Dynamics Business Central development capabilities.
Assist with unit testing, integration testing, and user acceptance testing prior to production deployment.
Ensure design and deliver high quality solutions via system configuration that meets overall business requirements.
Serve as the project Lead with the ability to manage the full cycle implementation, including requirements gathering, system configuration, quality assurance, testing, training, and support.
Migrates and validates business data from existing client applications to new business solution.
Ability to perform gap or fit analyses between standard Business Central functionality and specific requirements.
Translate requirements into analytical specifications for the implementation of the Business Central solution.
Work in an Agile, collaborative environments
Define current and future operational scenarios (processes, models, use cases, plans and solutions) and works with client using an agreed methodology to ensure proper translation of business requirements to solution requirements.
· Bachelor's degree or equivalent in relevant field
· General Knowledge of Microsoft Technologies (MS SQL Server, MS .NET, MS SharePoint, MS Business Intelligence)
· D365 Business Central or Dynamics NAV experience with one or more of the following: Accounts Payable/Accounts Receivable, General Ledger, Quote to Cash, Inventory Management, Finance Management, Bank Management, Service Management, and Project Management
· Knowledge of [login to view URL], Intuit Quickbooks and Tsheets
· Self-starter and able to function well as an individual or in a team.