1. Creation of events. There are different types of events.
2. Sharing of events. The system will be used by both internal (AD integration) and external users (published links and forms).
3. Roles. Only some people can create events (managers). Some others (Nominating parties) can just propose their own list of attendees. Event managers approve proposed attendees. Attendees can see the event details, fill and send their own info for travel booking but cannot see other attendees info.
4. Once proposed (by nominating parties) participants become confirmed (by event managers) attendees, they are provided with a form for registration.
5. Once a user is registered, a travel booking process begins.
6. Estimated travel and accommodation costs need to be approved.
7. Reporting per event type, per user or country are required.
Please feel free to make any inquiry to come with an approach.