I just designed a website that is having some bizarre bugs in IE6. It works correctly in Firefox and Safari.
I'm on a Mac, and can't fully fix some of the issues. I'm looking for someone who:
* Has access to Windows IE6 to check the pages of the website for significant display differences from Firefox.
* Knows the CSS trickery to squash IE6-specific bugs.
* Has some basic familiarity with Drupal.
Right now, these are the main problems:
* CSS Menu Not Displaying Correctly: [url removed, login to view]
* And yet, same menu displays correctly here: [url removed, login to view]
I've attached on of the main CSS files with this posting so you'll know what you'll be working with.
Another Bonus Problem:
* jQuery-embedded Flash won't load: [url removed, login to view]
Please contact me, and use your CSS prowess and IE6 access to turn some quick cash.