I need a small tiny social network - facebook login, google login integrated & register manually.
Basically similar to : [url removed, login to view]
[url removed, login to view]
the agent = the driver. But no pricing needed, instead, the driver can have and set the schedule AND also can click the position using GPS [url removed, login to view] to show if he is available until specific time.
User can see who is in the area, and also can see profile, give them review and etc.
- There are two groups profile, user and agent. There are subgroup profile for user and agent such free user, free agent.
- User can see agent profile and where they are now - integrated with google maps that show where they are.
- Agent can login and post where they are (position) and it will be marked on the user website. It has to be specific - the street and the address and city. You have to know how to convert the address to coordinate using google maps API.
- Agent also able to login and post where is the future location, i.e. tomorrow - he will be in the specific at 3pm - 5pm, after, he will be in other location at 5pm - 7pm. And by the time, it automatically updated the maps.
- User can see the agents who are in their area by zoom-ing the maps.
- User will be able to click the agent on the maps, it showed their profile, phone number, hours working, website, how many people click this and etc.
- User also will be able to rate the agent with 4 things: i.e. quality, price, service, etc and comment - like a paragraph/two.
- Either users and agent will be able to sign up, login, with or without approval.
- The front page will show the US maps and zoom until the street. The closer to the city, it showed the agents around the city. There is a search by name of the agent AND zip code or the city that show the street. Right side, maybe the list of popular agent around the zip code, otherwise popular all agents.
- Agents will be able to see graphic - like simple google analytics how many people click their profile.
Please concern with the script and google maps integrated only, you don't have to worry to much about the design. You will work until 80%, not final. I have the design team to finish it. But you should point all the template in one CSS file.
By doing this project, you could not get/write your copyright and etc. You should not give hidden/complex script into it. I may able to copy and paste it into different website and duplicate it. However, I promised not to resell your work, so you should do that also.