Must have experience with pjax, html5, css3, jquery, bootstrap, mvc, git.
Must have developed complex single page applications.
The requirement is for a developer who can help make our designer's dreams a reality! Our designer Josh is busily building a brand new version of our Service Management SaaS product. Our aim is to completely rebuild the whole app from database to backend framework to ui from scratch - taking everything we've learned over the last 6 years and making our system better. Your role will be managing our html5, css3, some jquery using bootstrap.
Our app supports only modern browsers, ie 9+, chrome, safari, Firefox on pc /mac/linux only (not mobile).
Josh has created some fantastic ui's and CSS3 code but he is finding that its taking too long to build every screen, this is where you come in.
Using Josh's designs and CSS we need you to help build out the applications. You will work closely with the founder Jason and designer Josh who will make sure very design is consistent and perfectly executed.
You will be improving cross browser support, helping to design the perfect code base with a keen focus on speed and reusable code. Looking at ways in which we can improve the usability of features and adding as much input as you can.
You will collaborate with our back-end team who will use your designs when building the application.
In order for us to know whether you're right we have prepared a few simple tasks which we feel will test your skill and ability to work with our code base. The first is a a single HTML page based on a very similar form. You can see the existing screen here: [url removed, login to view] We want you to create a very similar page, instead of Title, Name, Surname we will have just one field 'Company Name'. You are to build and integrate it into our static MVC app. The rest are little changes in CSS and minor adjustments in our design including:
- Removing the horizontal scroll from the UI (it's a bug)
- Changing the way the top popups display (I want to move them down 2px)
- Change the way the top right 'Profile' popup looks (it should look like the 'Settings' popup)
You can see our UI: [url removed, login to view]
We're happy to explain this in more detail on request.
What were looking for:
- Someone who can pickup an existing code base quickly and start being productive straight away.
- Someone who can work with git.
- Someone who can spot a problem before anyone else.
- Someone who can fix bugs.
- Someone who tests all supported browsers without being asked.
- Someone who is picky about getting every pixel perfectly aligned.
- Someone who will not rest if a design doesn't look right.
All work is managed on Jira. You will be expected to work in an agile fashion committing complete code regularly.
What's after these small tasks?
- We have hundreds of pages to design over the next 6-12 months. The project is projected to finish in December 2013.
20 pekerja bebas membida secara purata £15/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
We have all the required designer and developer you are looking for and can allocate dedicated resources for your project. You will be very happy and satisfied of our services.
Hello Sir, I have 4 years of experience in HTML and PHP. Most of my websites are also developed using HTML5 and Bootstrap. Please let me know if you are further interested.
hi sir, I'm here to meet your requirements. Is the application already based on bootstrap ? How can I submit those test work you've given on the description ? Thanks..