I have an HTML5 Mobile App that is almost complete and needs some minor updates in js/css3 and application of PSD for improved UI (the PSDs are already created, you just need to apply). The app also needs some enhanced transition effects for slide, fade, etc. The backend is complete, you just need to focus on UI and packaging. I will show you exactly what is needed for transition effects and what you must apply from the PSDs we have. The app should look and feel like a modern iOS7/8 app. Finally, you must package for deployment in the app store using PhoneGap, with initial testing of the ipa file to select iPad testers, whose UDIDs have already been recorded in our Apple Developer's account. Please only bid if you have expert level experience with:
1. Cutting and applying PSDs to HTML5 mobile app
2. Creating mobile apps using HTML5/CSS3/JS
3. Appling cutting edge HTML5/JS/CSS3 effects to create mobile apps
4. Package apps for deployment using PhoneGap.
5. Using the Apple Developer Account for mobile release
6. Providing daily updates and feedback of progress.