CSS CUTING NEEDED FOR THE PSD FILES FOLLOWING THE GIVEN PRACTICES.
Use the same font for the text than the psd.
Use jquery for all the js developpement.
This project is a new design for an existing website : [url removed, login to view]
Please try to use to the max, the same construction for the html, jquery and css class and id.
[url removed, login to view] :
"No exclusivités", this an animation in jquery, the base in black doesn't move, only the images are moving.
The text must change with every pictures, the link of the button "Plus de détails" must also change with every picture.
We need also the following rules to be applied:
- The code must be in UTF-8
- The work has to be 100% W3C compliant
- The web page, once cut, has to look exactly like the PSD given,
- It must display the same in 1024 and above in IE7, IE8, IE9, Chrome, and FF at least.
- The cutting has to follow the logical blocs of the page.
- The cutting has to be "complete" which means :
. all the text has to be real text, not images,
. photos have to be isolately cut (because photos are dynamic actually),
. forms elements such as input, checkbox, radio button, select have to be HTML, not images or drawings,
- The cutting has to be elastic in height,
- No iframe nor frame must be used,
- Please provide PSD for buttons or text in images,
- Only one style sheet, not one per page,
- Please respect the color of background,
- The page has the same width than the psd, everything that is on the right or on the left is in this background.
- The titles or sub titles of the pages have to be as close as possible of thetag and use H1, H2, etc.
- Please use the following doctype:
- All picture must be transparent and don't take the color background.
7 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $42 untuk pekerjaan ini
We are Prissy and Chunie, and have done many similar projects in the past, and we are confidence to do this project for you. Please check your pm box for more details. Thanks!
Hi, I would like to work at your project and I will give you more details in a private message so please check your Inbox for my message. Regards, Alexandru Pilica