1. There is an inside page. Hit pg up/pg dn buttons to see them both.
2. We don't support IE6.
3. We have minimal support for IE7. We are fine as long as it looks respectable in IE7. Not everything has to look the same as the design file in IE7.
4. This template will be reused for other sites. We will simply change the colors. so, Use transparent images where ever applicable instead of jpegs.
5. Remove the search box.
6. The image for the logo should be in the html and not as a css background.
7. The navigation needs an one level drop down.
The verbiage in the navigation will change. U should make the rounded corners using CSS3 and css3pie it is flexible.
8. The large slider should slide by itself. Take out the back/fwd buttons. This images are not links. Just make the transition look nice as u originally did for heritage house sotherbys. Document how we can add different images later, how we can change how long an image is displayed, how long the transition takes to execute.
9. The price ranges in the form are drop downs.
10. The images for the featured properties will be printed in the HTML. The number will vary.
11. Popular communities are links. Adding/Changing the verbiage should not break the page. U can cut it off it from display using CSS if the names are too long.
12. Adding/removing verbiage to the pages should not break the pages. The pages should change in length to accommodate.
13. remove the contact form from the inside page.
14. The picture with the flag should be a background image. Some pages will not need so please make sure that removing it doesn't break page.
15. The content of the footer should always be centered even after adding/removing verbiage.
16. We will turn ur html into a single template file. We print out the different sections using if/else PHP code. So, please comment any layout div that u use in the inside page but not on the home page; or just name them appropriately so we can recognize them. For example, <div id="inside-page-wrapper">..</div>
17. Please comment large blocks so we know where they end. Example: <div id="page-wrapper">..</div><!--end of page-wrapper-->
you will test ur work in IE7+, latest version of FF, Chrome, and Opera.