Good afternoon all,
I have a simple html calendar, but i need some things added and also want some changes.
i will list the entire list below.
If possible i would like to have it altered today.
Current calendar can be found here; [login to view URL]
- Language to NL (Dutch / The Netherlands)
- Disable the automatic event placement (at every page refresh the added events will be randomly put somewhere else, somehow,..). In the events i should be able to set a fixed date.
- Make it responsive 80% fitted to page, also when opening on mobile phone, maybe put little square's on them or some nice hover effect.
- In the Event Balloon, make cells per Calendar example; Calendar 1 (Green) left / Calendar 2 (Red) center / Calendar 3 (Yellow) right
- When clicking on one Event the script should ask to swap with another event, when you click on the 2nd Event the information should be sent and redirect through link to another page, like so; [login to view URL]
- Make it possible to define dates to blink RED when lower then x amount of events are attached to them. So for example when i define in the script that the 28th of May 2022 is mandatory for 10 Events (total all calendars) and there less then 10 events, the day (28) will blink RED slowly. When clicking on it, it should collect the date and sent you to another page like; [login to view URL]