Consider this test link [url removed, login to view]
1) You are supposed to enable the highlight pen tool and then the text selection must highlight the content (yellow background with transparency) . After selection done the selected content must be copied to the textarea. If you find easier to create a button to copy the highlighted content and positions instead of detect the end of selection, no problem about that.
2) The highlighted content and position must be copied to textarea because we'll save this to database and then reapply the highlight when user open the file again. Then, the second task is to read from a textarea the highlighted data and apply this to the svg.
- It must work in chrome, IE and firefox.
- You cannot work with plugins (flash, silverlight or java applets).
- You must work with this SVG content as example because that's our svg format.
Payment - Show it working and we'll pay 50% - After source code delivery you earn the left.
2 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $61 untuk pekerjaan ini
Hi.I am a Software Engineer and programmer. Having 3 years programming experience. I had done 50+ projects. I am ready to start right now. If you have any question you may [login to view URL]