C language- Virtual Machine Implementation- Assembly Language - 29/05/2023 21:19 EDT
Dibayar semasa penghantaran
Create a basic web based E2EE(secure messaging) as website of support system for interaction. There should be a knowledge repository where people share reading and learning materials.
Besides the Login, Register, Messaging (view, send), Regular User role, your website should also have functionalities like following (to be assessed in last activity)
• Data/Info hierarchy – how you organize user generated content
• Admin Role - delete/mute user, delete a course guide
• One specific user function – depending on your user investigation.
You are required to design the website with usability and accessibility in mind. A series of recommended activities will be provided in this document as a guide for your action plan and discussion. Get a feedback, get results, prepare a prototype of the website to conduct usability test of website.
Step 1: User Investigation. During this phase, you are to investigate your chosen group to determine
what they need from your website. To make things easier, your can concern yourself with a single
very specific type of user: students
Perform a PACT analysis.
Step 1: Expected output:
• Outline of the user investigation process (surveys/interviews, how many?) that your used
to narrow down your target user.
• Research materials used to collect data about your target group
• A persona document outlining your target persona
• Based on your findings above, gather content (collection of documents) relevant to the interest of
your target persona. This should be in document form before you convert it to your website and
must keep it updated with any changes.
Step 2: Navigation design. There will hopefully be a lot of information from Step 1 in many
potential categories. As well as this, your website will need to include the following ‘user’ actions stated
in the core requirements in addition to actions specified specially for your own target user group. Conduct
a card sorting session with some of your target user group and use your results to create the navigation
map (site map) of your website.
Step 2: expected output.
• Outline of card sorting session along with all materials that was used.
• Information architecture of your website
Step 3: Design-Evaluate (Prototype (paper or digital) ). Based on the information architec-
ture that you have from the previous phase, brainstorm and create sketches of your website. Create a
prototype of the best design and perform guerrilla test with target users using this prototype.
Step 3: expected output.
• A prioritized list of additional features?
• Outline steps taken to determine the ‘best’ design to be prototyped
• Paper or digital prototype,
• Mini-report that outline of how guerrilla test is conducted, actual raw results, materials used and
findings of the test.
Step 4: Design-Evaluate (Hi-Fi Prototype). Focus on converting your (improved) prototype
(paper or digital) to the real web server. Do this incrementally and perform evaluations (e.g., think aloud
test) to ensure that you are on the right track.
Step 4: expected output:
• Incremental development plan (two iterations at least)
• Outline of evaluations conducted
• Demonstrations of the functionalities mentioned at the beginning, admin roles, the user specific
Step 5: Final report
• It is a collection of all the previous outputs in a neat format.
ID Projek: #36677821