Please read carefully the instructions and the requirements in order to avoid misunderstandings.
The application has been built with Cordova/Phonegap and the Ionic [login to view URL] code written is tighly coupled with the logic of Parse and its database.
As you should know Parse is closing down so the application should be migrated. Two options can be followed:
1. Choose another backend (e.g. backendless) and modify code where necessary
2. On a new server deploy Parse server which is now as open source on github and create a mongodb so the application need no modification.
The structure of application reminds a lot of instagram where there are real time notifications and updates, push notifications, gps real time tracking and facebook login.
The application is ready and completely functional but these tasks also should be done:
1. Gps is closing when the app is not open. It should work when the app is at the background.
2. Recognize that the user has reached his destination
3. Improve the speed of the app
4. Create some notifications (inside the app, not push notifications)
5. Check the functionality of Facebook login
6. Check the functionality of Push notifications
7. Changes on the ui of the app according to psd files.
The main budget has been spent in order the application to be built so proposals overcharged will not be even read. About 250 euro proposals would be consider seriously
8 pekerja bebas membida secara purata €360 untuk pekerjaan ini
I have a lot enterprise experience with Ionic Framework,so I can make this project for just a three [login to view URL] I have a lot experience with GPS services