- PIAF Migration (from 2.8 to 2.9). There are 2 options here:
1) Upgrade FreePBX to 2.9, then to the backup => restore on RentPBX with PBX 2.9
2) Manually create all settings on new server (extensions, trunks, IVR, ...). Then manually restore other settings & database, if needed (i.e. CDR, recordings ..)
My bid includes option 1.
- FOP2 install & configuration. Should be ok without problems. This includes
+ Copy Existing buttons & Configuration
+ Start FOP2 with amportal
+ Change FOP link to FOP2 in FreePBX
- Enable TFTP server and copy existing Cisco config files to /tftpboot/* => Easy
- Copy over Cisco services CGI files from existing server (var/www/html/cisco/*) => Easy
- Setup iptables firewall and configure "TravelMan" utility for remote access => OK. We will use latest version (3) with pre-defined DynDNS names.
- Set up automated back-ups. OK. FreePBX backups will be scheduled.
- Install Free [url removed, login to view] licenses from link to be provided. OK. I know a site name *.[url removed, login to view] that contains all the needed codecs
So, based on these above requirements, Exp. time needed: 3 days (including testing).
My best quote for this is: 350$.
Beside the mention requirements, I will give consultancy which regards to security (i.e. Changing SIP port, fail2ban, local extension's ip restriction, ...)