Hi Saddamm, this is Tony. I'm from R3T, and we've recently done work together.
I need articles for a website that is SEO friendly. These articles must be of great quality, interesting and professional. These will be reviewed under strict guidelines.
-Articles must not contain any grammar or spelling mistakes
-Any use of article writing software, spinning, etc is prohibited
-All articles must prove that there has been proper research done and exercised in the articles
-Articles must be 100% unique
-I obtain full ownership and rights to the articles after end of contract
-Take your time with the articles, quality outweighs everything in this matter
-Keep the articles professional, and interesting for the readers
-All articles must be SEO friendly
The website will be regarding "How to get rid of Acne", the articles in the website must be professional with strong research behind the subject matters. The articles and keywords are as follows:
1) What is Acne?
2) Get rid of Acne Fast- (what not to do, what most dermatologist suggest. Pros and cons of different methods, etc.) - Keyword : how to get rid of acne fast, cystic acne treatment
3)Natural ways to get rid of acne - Natural Cure &acirc;€“ Diet related
Keyword : how to get rid of acne naturally
4) At home acne tips &acirc;€“ (a step by step guide to treat an acne breakout etc)
Keyword : home acne treatment
5) How to get rid of acne scars
Keyword: how to get rid of acne scars
6) Acne myths busted! (Quick overview of acne myths, and then a list of common myths about acne, For example: Myth #1: Acne is the result of dirty, and unwashed skin. This is the most popular myth that you probably yourself believe is true. The reality of the matter is....)
7) Getting rid of blackheads
Keyword: how to remove blackheads
8)Dealing with stubborn Body acne &acirc;€“ (what type of clothes to wear, avoiding irritation, timing your treatments, etc)
Keyword: how to get rid of chest acne
9) Using make up- tips and tricks to hide acne &acirc;€“ step by step guide - what to do , what not to do, and why. Etc.
10) Daily Skin regiment (e.g. washing face with soaps, moisturizer, keeping it clean throughout the day, etc.
Each article will be setup:
The Problem (e.g. Acne Scars, affects millions of people etc)
Causes of the Problem (medical research needed)
Common ideas of how to fix the problem (why it's wrong, what not to do, common myths,)
I will be adding in products later with descriptions, this will be the main solution to the problem. So when offering solutions, etc please don't use product names, keep it general because I will be putting in the products later. If you could finish the article by the end of the week (Sunday) then that would be great. Please don't rush it, take your time to do a good job. Looking forward to working with you again. If you have any questions please ask, I'll try to respond as soon as possible. Thanks