Looks like we got lots of other logos for the Dynamic Steel project so we'll probably just go with one of those. But I have another project for you for a logo design:
Company Name: North Country Feedyards
- they are a cattlefeed operation (they buy cattle, fatten them up, and sell them to slaughter)
- they would like an icon/shape incorporated into the logo text &acirc;€“ not separate from
- include a landscape element
- Include a cattle element (creatively)
- looking for masculine colors and designs
- Looking for lot of detail, shading, 3D-type elements
- Do not abbreviate name
Other comments from the client:
"I lean toward the logos that have the name and art all in one. Because I don't believe we'll be recognized as NCF, I prefer to eliminate those. I'm scanning and sending a typical feedyard setting that may or may not be helpful. Also some cattle symbols that you see sometimes. Perhaps instead of using just single cows it would be better to use groupings of cattle maybe??? This could lead to clutter within the logo, but a group or multiples is more indicative of a feedlot."
Let me know if this is enough for you to go off. Please send me your portfolio and I can tell you the type of logos I prefer.
Look forward to working with you on this project.