I have a Wordpress themed website: [url removed, login to view]~hero/
I need changes made to the styling of the website as well as fixing of the functionality. Here are the details:
1. I don't know what my developer has done but when you add (or delete) a page through the WP dashboard the page/change doesn't show up in the navigation bar. For example, I've gone into the WP dashboard and deleted the pages named '2 Column Page' and 'Full Width' but they are still visible on the navigation bar. Also added a page called 'test page' which doesn't show up in the navigation bar.
2. For the individual pages, the Featured Image function doesn't seem to work either. I've added a (temporary) image to the blog page - through the WP dashboard - but the image isn't showing up on the actual Blog page.
1. The social media icons near the bottom of the page need to be reduced in size - approx. 75%. This needs to be a universal change across the site. These icons are on the Blog page also. Can these be .png files (with transparent background) too please or should I supply .png files to you? As you'll see it looks funny on the Blog page with the black background. Also the links are as follows (for icons across the site): Facebook - [url removed, login to view] Twitter - [url removed, login to view] Email - mailto:firstname.lastname@example.org. The RSS feed icon will change to the Sharexy logo (which I assume we will get when Sharexy is setup). Can you set this up or should I and email you the details? [url removed, login to view]
2. Above the social media icons can we have 'Follow Us' in the same styling as 'Facebook' and 'Stay Connected'.
3. The bottom panel (that holds the Facebook likes section, social media icons etc) needs to be a flat colour of #2a2627.
4. Can the content of the site be locked to 1200px wide but the background colour of the bottom panel and rotating images extend across the window? Does that make sense?
1. Can the 'Tag You're It' and 'Watch Vagina Rules' be centred vertically between the rotating banner and the bottom panel? So equal space above and below the images.
Can the space on either side of the vertical line (beside the home page text) be bigger? See attached visual for proportions.
2. Can the You Tube video (Together We Will End Aids) be embedded into the home page? So the viewer watches the video on the HERO site. Also, can this scale up and down with the browser window?
3. Can the text on the home page have the same styling as the text of the rest of the site? As you'll see the text is formatted different that the text on the 'The Story' page. I need it to be consistent across the site.
[url removed, login to view] you remove the white box behind 'Save a Life' and 'Save the World'? Just want the graphic there.
2. The link on 'Save a Life' doesn't work. The link details are incorrect - can you have a look and either fix it or let me know where I go to edit the link details?
1. I'm still waiting on the information for the Facebook likes section. This will need to be setup once I have the login details to the FB page.
1. Can the social media links be the same as per the home page? Same size and links.
2. The background image (Featured Image) hasn't been applied to the actual page.
Obviously I'll give you the login details to the WP dashboard and FTP site. And the database if you need it.
Can you please let me know how much this would cost to do (I have put NZD$100 but I'm not sure if this is suitable) and how long it will take to complete?
Thanks so much,