I originally posted this job on [url removed, login to view] in October of 2012 which you bid on. I was about to accept your bid at the end of October but I was hit pretty hard by Hurricane Sandy and my office was wiped out. When I got everything back up at the end of November I found out that vworker was acquired by [url removed, login to view] and was unable to accept your bid. The following is the original bid that was posted. Do you have time to work on it now?
Pretty simple mobile web app needed that I thought could probably be best done using Sencha however I am open to other suggestions. The app needs to:
1. pick up the user's current GPS location
2. based on the location pick up only those businesses that are maintained on my server in a database that are within "X" miles of the user's current GPS location.
3. return a list of those businesses back to the user sorted by distance.
4. If possible present the list graphically as points on a map
5. allow the user to click on any of those businesses and be provided with a review of that business maintained on my website. Each business review will have its own URL.
6. also provide a separate button next to each business so that if the user clicks on it, certain parameters will be passed to another website maintained by myself which will provide special driving directions.
I will be writing the backend to administer the data on the server. This app needs to run on all mobile devices i.e. iphone / ipad / android / android tablets / blackberry / windows phone plus any computing device that can access the internet and allow its GPS location to be determined.