hi there. I am interested in discussing your ability to assist with my new ecommerce business, as I noticed you have done some work on custom design tshirt manufacturing.
My business concept is "design your own dress", aimed at woman 25 - 45 years of age, initially within the australian market, but then opening to global. A good site to visit to get an idea of the concept is "www.shoesofprey.com". It virtually the same concept with the product being dresses rather than shoes. Conceptally, the customer can choose from one of 12 - 15 standard dress styles and then customise the material, neck line, embellishments, length of skirt etc.
Key to the site would be the following elements:
* Home page
* How it works
* Gallery of previously designed dresses
* Sizing guide
* 3D flash tool in order to design and rotate the dress with all the various design options (this is the complex and most critical part of the site)
* Ability to choose a size of dress, but also potentially customise with specific measurements for individuals.
* Shopping cart and pay for the order with credit card and/ or paypal facilities
* CMS for our local team to update the gallery, options for dress design, embellishments etc.
Wondering if you can give a rough quote (not a firm price, but an indicative quote on time or cost) and time frames for setting up a site like this. I understand its a complex job and will be searching for the right provider to ensure its a top quality execution. The site must be user friendly and aesthetically well designed.
Looking forward to hearing your initial thoughts. Pricing on a fixed cost or hourly basis can be negotiated. I'm unsure on how many hours this job would take. Keen for your thoughts.
Misha Harrison-Moore - Sydney Australia (mishaharrisonmoore@[url removed, login to view])