Project as per previous email:
Additions to Brissie To The Bay ([url removed, login to view])
See attached wireframe image as a reference for the tasks as follows:
a. See the date up the top right corner? Just modify the style slightly so it fits better, and it sits better with the search box. Search box needs to come up a little so it is more balanced.
b. Check out the Course Maps and Quick Links sections to be hidden
c. New box layout as per the wireframe, ie two rows containing three boxes on each row. The boxes are as follows:
- Box 1: This will contain script and design I will create, so I just need a box of the correct width with the drop shadow effect as per the boxes that currently exist.
- Box 2: This will contain a module I have already created so once again I just need the box created in the position
- Box 3: As above
- Box 4: Position to contain custom HTML module
- Box 5: Position to contain custom HTML module
- Box 6: Position to contain Facebook activity feed. I can put that in.
Note: the first row of three boxes may be higher than the second row depending on the content size of the "Top 10 Individuals" and "Top 10 Teams" boxes, so all three of the first row boxes will need to be able to grow height and have the drop shadows etc accommodate.
d. Look at the box on the top left, immediately to the left of the image slider. This will need to be split into two boxes as per the wireframe. I'll insert the content.
METHOD: as this is a live site, I think the best option would be to duplicate the template and make the changes to the copy, and then to test it create a new page that isn't accessible via the live menus - what do you think? There's a lot of explanation there but it's mostly just new boxes on the design.
Just keep in mind this is a live site so we need to ensure nothing goes live before it's completed. So keep this in mind as far as module position names are concerned etc, they might need to be different to the original template.