Hey so here is like a more in depth description of the changes I want made for our site.
1) I want to change the in-post layout of blog posts for my site. My site uses a filter system based on categories for each post. So for blog posts, when you click into them I want them to display the new layout based on their category. All you have to do is look at the psd. Ok so this is the layout of how blog posts should be once you click into them.
a) Here are the subcategories of the blog posts, I created a specific design for each. Just look in the psd.
1) Music blog posts should look like the example 1 in the psd, Fashion- example 2, and so on. Art-3, Lifestyle-4, The Circle-5
b) For the related posts section. The last 4 blog posts with related tags should appear in the 4 white thumbnail boxes. Their featured images being the thumbnails displayed in the boxes. They should be clickable and should take you to their individual post.
1)these related posts should however only come from posts within the same subcategory. I don't want music posts which happened to have the same tag "Chicago" showing up in fashion post.
2) don't forget to add the same drop shadow around the white thumbnails as in the design file
c) I need you to add into, when your editing the post a section to type in the artist's name so that it appears on the post under the word "artist".
d) I also need you to add a section when your editing the post a section to type in their home base so that it will appear on the post under the word "homebase"
e) Then it should underneath display the name of the post as pictured in the design file
f) Underneath it should display the date of the post, the category, who posted the post, and then the subcategory as displayed in design file.
g) After this should be content as displayed in the post.
h) The same social media icons, and the tags section. followed by the comment area already created for blog posts.
2) The second change I would want made to the site, is that when you embed a link to a post on facebook, the mini image that pops up is not our logo, but a weird social media icon can you fix this so that when our content is embdeded into facebook or other social media sites that it displays our logo.
3) Favicon should be our logo.
4) On the menu could you just make the boxes around the text in the filter system and the contact and about page and search bar a darker shade of gray.
So thanks again, and let me know if there is anything you don't understand.