I see you have done a similar YouTube API (upload) project in the past.
What I need is the following:
1. Logged in user to my site clicks "upload video" link
2. Modal window opens with a form : "title", "description", "video file" [browse to file]
3. When submitted the video is uploaded to a specified YouTube account and the title and description details used
4. Progress of the upload is shown to the user
5. On successful completion of the upload a MS SQL (not MySQL) database is updated with the new YouTube URL/unique video id and the UserID of the logged in user (to my site) - this can be passed as a querystring to your form/upload script from the original "upload video" link
I will handle steps 1 & 2, I need you to implement the rest - can you do this?