Project input (what I provide as project owner):
1. The PyQt version of application with Python source code (attached)
Project output (what you provide to me):
1. One web2py applications (HTML5 Canvas Backend version) in the form of web2py plugin which include all codes your write for this project
And you can distribute the outcome with open source license (let's agree which license to use later. I need to be able to use the code with modification in my commercial service without obligation to disclose the change).
* Items in groupBox_definition to be in one collaps/expand-able section by ajax
* Definition of multiple stars is user uploadable from local file
* 10% bonus if you make a version with user and group management system; a user can select a new local file or re-use data he uploaded before. He can also use data that other members of the same group uploaded. But he cannot see data that member of other group uploaded
* Preferably use what is available in web2py by default (e.g. jQuery for AJAX) but you are welcome to use other library/tools if they provide simpler coding.
$100 submission of 1st working prototype of html5backend with web2py
$100 complete project