Do you love Halloween and helping people? We might be looking for you! RISE of the Jack O'Lanterns, one of New York’s largest month long Halloween-themed events, has several openings for experienced customer service representatives who can help make our customers fiendishly happy!
This is a frightfully fun two-month position which begins in August and ends in October. Work schedule varies and shifts are available in the morning, afternoon, evening, and weekends. You must have a flexible schedule and be able to work at both our call center in Peekskill and our event location in Long Island.
We are looking for fast learning, computer literate creatures that can:
• Navigate our internal online database to assist customers with their needs
• Handle inbound emails and phone calls from our customers regarding our online ticket sales system and any other inquiries they may have
• Help manage and maintain our social media account
• Join us at our event in Long Island during the month of October to assist customers on-site
Qualified ghosts and ghouls will have:
• Positive attitude and patience
• Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Reliability and punctuality
• Strong computer skills are an absolute must
• Ability to problem solve while following detailed company policies to solve customers’ needs
• Minimum of two years experience in a customer service-related environment
• Experience working with online ticket sales a plus
• Knowledge of Zendesk a huge plus
• $15 - $20/hr.
• Hotel accommodations for those traveling to our event in Long Island will be arranged as necessary at no cost. We cannot guarantee your room will not be haunted.
• Two free tickets for any date/time of this year’s event! Additional tickets can be purchased at an employee discount.
Want to know more about RISE of the Jack O’Lanterns? Visit [login to view URL]!
16 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $18/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
• Positive attitude and patience • Strong attention to detail and ability to multitask • Excellent verbal and written communication skills • Reliability and punctuality • Strong computer skills