We are a skincare company looking for somebody to do email customer service.
Applicants must have knowledge/interest/passion for skincare and beauty products.
Our skincare products range from Cleaners, Anti-aging, Acne, Toners, Mists, Moisturizers and targeted treatments (active ingredients such as Benzoyl Peroxide)
You MUST have in-depth knowledge of the topic of skincare and beauty from a medical perspective OR be able to write about it highly intelligently.
I need someone to work approx 20/hrs a month of email customer service helping customers with:
- giving them product advice and tips
- Empathy and rapport for the customers problems
- overall provided the best customer service and product support possible.
In your cover letter, please provide the following information:
1. Writing samples (skin care or beauty related content only)
2. Customer Service Samples (replies to disgruntled customers & customers needing specialist/detailed support)
3. Email Customer Service Answers to the following Questions
- Hello I have been using the Benzoyl Peroxide Wash and now around my nose and mouth area is very dry. What should I do?
- Hello I just used the Retinol Moisturizer and I'm having a bad reaction. Why is it irritating and what does Retinol do?
- Hello I feel a burning sensation when using Glycolic Face Wash!?
27 pekerja bebas membida secara purata $10/jam untuk pekerjaan ini
I am a medical doctor , doing my PhD in Puerto Rico. I am familiar with the topic and I have several English proficiency certificates (IELTS 8, level C1). I would be an asset for your project.