Role, Responsibilities, Results & Requirements:
We are an E-Commerce dropshipping company active in multiple countries in Western Europe. Most of our business is in the beauty niche and for this, we are searching for an amicable German-speaking or Swedish-speaking Customer Service Representative to hire full-time.
As a German-speaking or Swedish-speaking CSR, you should be fluent in both stated languages. You will also be responsible for tending to inquiries and feedback from customers and choosing the appropriate channels to defer these, where necessary.
To be a successful candidate, you should display confidence and composure when assisting customers. Also, you will continuously brainstorm ways to provide a more pleasant and efficient service to our customers.
• Memorizing the prices and features of each offer
• Confirming customers’ language preferences as you assist them
• Addressing queries, complaints, and recommendations furnished by customers
• Redirecting customers to the pertinent department, if needed.
• Processing exchanges and refunds in ways congruent with our policies.
• Providing customers with details of supplementary products or services that may suit their needs.
• Monitoring call and mail histories to ensure that all customers have been assisted.
• Searching for commonalities in customer feedback to inform recommendations regarding our offerings.
• Administering and receiving customer surveys on occasion.
Customer Service Requirements
• Proven experience as a customer service representative, customer support representative, or similar.
• Experience using both languages in a professional capacity is preferred.
• Exceptional verbal communication skills in both specified languages.
• Computer literate.
• Ability to craft professional emails.
• Active listening skills and attention to detail.
• Solid awareness of your skillset and willingness to refer customers for help, as needed.
• Professional, courteous, and forbearing.
• Stable internet connection
• 48 hours/week
If you are interested in a German-speaking or Swedish-speaking Customer Service Representative career, please don’t hesitate to reply to this post or contact us with any questions.